Streamlight ProTac 90X Flashlight LED with Rechargeable Battery Aluminum Black
The Streamlight ProTac 90X Flashlight LED with Rechargeable Battery is an EDC light with a twist. It features a right-angle head that gives extra lighting capability for those with multiple lighting needs. Carry in your hand or attach to your MOLLE, belts, harnesses and other gear for hands-free use. The ProTac 90X features Ten-Tap Programming that allows for selection of three different operating programs: 1) high/strobe/low 2) high only 3) low/medium/high.
- Multi-Fuel -Uses one Streamlight SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack (recharged with micro-USB); also accepts two CR123A lithium batteries
- High, medium, low and strobe modes
- High: 1,000 lumens; 171m beam; runs 2.5 hours (CR123A); runs 1.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Medium: 300 lumens; 91m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A); runs 4.75 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Low: 65 lumens; 42m beam; runs 21 hours (CR123A); runs 24 hours (SL-B26 battery pack)
- Multi-function push-button head switch easy to use with gloved hands
- Removable pocket clip attaches to MOLLE, turnout gear, harnesses, etc.
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
|Battery Type||(2) CR123A or SL-B26 Li-Ion|
|Light Output High||1000 Lumens|
|Run Time High||105 Minutes|
|Switch Type||Front Switch|
|Run Time Low||1440 Minutes|
|Light Output Low||65 Lumens|
|Beam Distance||561 Feet|
|Light Output Medium||300 Lumens|
|Run Time Medium||285 Minutes|
|Shipping Weight||0.510 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.