The SKB iSeries 4214-5 Case is perfect for short tactical rifles. It is constructed of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinges with stainless steel hinge pins, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The iSeries Mil-Spec AR / Short Rifle Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap-down handles on three (3) sides and recessed, in-line skate style wheels. Transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free. The interior features a foam base and convoluted foam in the lid for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. This case comes with the SKB Lifetime Warranty and $1500 Content Coverage.
- Perfect for short tactical rifles.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
|External Length||45.5 Inches|
|Internal Length||42.5 Inches|
|External Width||17.75 Inches|
|External Height||7.25 Inches|
|Internal Width||14.5 Inches|
|Internal Height||5.5 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||22.038 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.