Norma Home Defense MHP Ammunition is loaded with the Norma Monolithic Hollow Point (MHP), an all copper bullet with massive expansion and excellent stopping power. Its nose design results in reliable feeding in all pistol and carbine chambers. It is specifically calibrated for consistent, devastating terminal performance, regardless of barrel length. By achieving reliable, excellent expansion, time-after-time, the Norma MHP is poised to set a new standard for personal defense ammunition. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable plated brass cases.
- Optimized load for reliable performance in all barrel lengths
- One of the largest expanding defensive hollow point bullets in the world
- Designed for reliable feeding out of pistols and pistol caliber carbines
- Cold formed monolithic copper metal construction for extreme terminal performance
- Extremely consistent penetration and expansion in gelatin and clear ballistics
|Grain Weight||85 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||1280 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||309 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Solid Hollow Point|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Norma Monolithic Hollow Point|
|Shipping Weight||0.455 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.