Midwest Industries Chassis Ruger 10/22 with Handguard Aluminum Black
The Midwest Industries Chassis for the Ruger 10/22 is a perfect upgrade for a classic rifle. The Chassis has a threaded end to accept AR15/M4 Buffer Tubes, and features a slim lightweight profile and two anti-rotation QD sling sockets. The Chassis is constructed from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized. All tools and mounting hardware are included with the Chassis.
- Hard Coat Anodized
- Slim Light Weight Profile
- Threaded End to Accept AR15/M4 Buffer Tubes (Compatible with both commercial and Mil-Spec tubes) *Tube and castle nut not included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 1.290″ Inside Diameter
- Two built in anti-rotation QD sockets
- Features 8 sides of M-Lok slots
- 5-slot polymer M-Lok rail included
Made In United States of America
|Overall Length||21.5 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||1.995 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.