The Midwest Industries AK Alpha Railed Top Cover allows the user to maintain factory rear sight with a lower 1/3 cowitness sight picture. Patented components allow for an accurate return to zero solution for existing AK firearms. No permanent modifications needed for installation on AK Alpha series handguard or firearm allowing user to put firearm back to stock form if desired.
- Adjustable locking block to fit on most AK firearms
- Midwest Industries recoil spring button made specifically for Alpha top cover
- Extremely rigid lockup ensuring dust and dirt does not enter firearm
- Utilizes two aluminum and two steel stability struts for a solid lock up
- Top cover and main stability struts are made from hardcoat anodizes 6061 aluminum
- Steel stability struts are laser cut 4140 steel
Note: ONLY for use with MI Alpha Series handguards – not compatible with other Midwest Industries generations or other manufacturers products
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.