The MDT M-LOK Baker Wings were designed and tested by Keith Baker, an MDT Prostaff shooter and multi-national level PRS match winner. These wings are designed to provide the shooter with more stability when shooting off of an unstable position and utilizing a front bag, as well as providing more control surfaces for the shooter’s support hand. In short, these wings will help you, a.) control the tracking of the recoil on your rifle, b.) maintain better control on the front of your rifle and c.) provide a wide and flat contact surface on a bag!
- Integral QD flush cup to attach slings and other accessories
- 4 mounting holes spaced 160 mm (6.33″) apart, requiring the use of 4 full M-LOK slots to ensure proper mounting
- Rear hole is slotted to allow the wings to be run further back on R700, Tikka and Savage inlet ACC Chassis
- Comes as a pair for left and right sides
- Integral grip tape on underside for added traction
- Add’s roughly 2″ width to your forend
There are no reviews yet.