MDT ACC Chassis System
The MDT ACC (Adjustable Core Competition) Chassis System is designed around an integrated, modular weight system which allows you to customize the balance and mass of your rifle to maximize performance and minimize recoil. The ACC comes with a Skeleton Rifle Stock with a steel butt pad plate, for added weight, and a dedicated space to add even more weight to the stock if required. The ACC Chassis features a full Arca rail the entire length of the forend and M-LOK mounting points for accessories and additional forend weights – both internal and external – allowing you to add up to an additional 9 pounds of steel to your rifle. Once you add an action, barrel, scope, and accessories you could push almost 30 lbs. in the ACC Chassis System!
Comes as an assembled chassis, pistol grip and buttstock, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws, thumb screws for toolless buttstock adjustment as well as set screws for optional, more permanent buttstock setups. To complete this chassis on your rifle you will only need to purchase at least one magazine.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock and grip weight: 5.9lb – 13.3lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- 17″ of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw so that accessories don’t fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but designed with the MDT Vertical Grip Elite in mind
- Wider, ergonomic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magazines
- Uses MDT’s proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single stage triggers
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.350″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
Made In Canada
|Country of Origin||Canada|
Remington 700 Short Action BDL
|Shipping Weight||7.915 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.