Horn Hunter Main Beam Backpack
The Horn Hunter Main Beam Backpack is a lightweight, tough tubular aluminum frame hunting backpack. The side of the pack features side compression panels with triple secure straps to make the pack even more compact. The design of the pack was meant to evenly distribute weight by strategically placing the pocket in optimal locations.
- Light weight, tough tubular aluminum frame
- Custom molded foam back and belt
- Detachable reversible orange safety compression wrap, great for securing extra gear or meat
- Side belt pockets, fit most rangefinders, radios, and GPS
- Removable gear organizer
- Pull out rain cover
- Gear grippers with pull out rifle/bow pouch
|Best Use||1-3 Days|
|Color||Realtree Max 1|
|Capacity (cu. in.)||2600|
|Number of Pockets||22|
|Hydration Bladder Included||No|
|Shipping Weight||11.681 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.