Horn Hunter Full Curl Frame Backpack Stone
The Horn Hunter Full Curl Frame Backpack sits at 500 cubic inches and is a great pack to carry out anything from quarters off an Elk to carrying out mule deer out west. This lightweight 5.7-pound pack is great, aluminum frame is sturdy enough to haul just as much in as you will be hauling out. It has been a staple in Horn Hunters line of Packs for years.
- Drop Down Hydration Pack
- 10 Separate Compartments
- Foldable, Flex Shelf for Greater Load Support
- Dual, 3 Strap Panels to compress the Load
- Tubular Aluminum Frame Adds Strength, Support, and Comfort for Extra Heavy loads
- Adjustable Torso Shoulder Strap system
- 2 Pull Out Scope/Tripod Pouches
|Capacity||500 Cubic Inches|
|Number of Pockets||10|
|Hydration Bladder Included||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||7.985 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.