Starting with Ed Brown’s lightweight aluminum frame, the KC9-LW weighs in at only 27 ounces. Ideal for concealed carry, with a Bobtail® housing, the KC9-LW features Snakeskin treatment for a just the right amount of grip, while being snag-free. The slide has been shortened to 4″, and thinned substantially for weight reduction. It also includes Ed Brown’s 7-top custom slide cut, with special front and rear serrations for a tactile surface. Optimized for 9mm, it retains 100% 1911 controls and handling characteristics. It features an external extractor, easy-to-change front sight, smaller Tactical Edge rear sight, fluted bull barrel, and a flat wire recoil spring system.
Completely hand-built with fully machined parts, and backed by Ed Brown’s Lifetime Warranty, with all the quality you expect from Ed Brown, but with a ground-breaking price tag, fully equipped!
- 4″ slide, thinned substantially for weight reduction.
- Single stack Bobtail® frame.
- Exclusive Snakeskin treatment on forestrap and Bobtail® housing.
- 7-top custom cut slide with special front and rear serrations.
- External extractor.
- Easy to change black front sight.
- Bull barrel.
- Guide rod with flat wire recoil spring system.
- Custom options included: recessed slide stop, flush barrel with recessed crown.
Made In United States of America
|Overall Length||7.5 Inches|
|Barrel Length||4 Inches|
|Front Sight||Orange Dot Night|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||3.775 Pounds|