Introducing the E9, the first full size frame in the Evolution series. Optimized for the 9mm caliber, the E9 is smaller, thinner, and lighter than the Executive Commander. The E9 retains 100% 1911 controls and handling characteristics, and makes use of standard 1911 magazines. Some parts were completely re-designed to take advantage of modern improvements such as the new external extractor, easy-to-change front sight, smaller “Tactical Edge” rear sight, bull barrel, and a flat wire recoil spring system. The re-engineered slide has been shortened to 4″, thinned substantially for weight reduction, and includes a unique 7-top custom cut, with special front and rear serrations.
- 4″ slide, thinned substantially for weight reduction.
- Stainless steel, single stack frame.
- Exclusive 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and magwell housing housing.
- 7-top custom cut slide with special front and rear serrations.
- External extractor.
- Easy to change black front sight.
- Smaller, redesigned “Tactical Edge” U-notch rear sight.
- Bull barrel.
- Guide rod with flat wire recoil spring system.
Made In United States of America
|Overall Length||7.5 Inches|
|Barrel Length||4 Inches|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||4.350 Pounds|