The Pointman series is built for the range, with an adjustable target rear sight and fiber optic front. Its forged slide has our inverted top rib running between the sights to reduce glare, and has front and rear cocking serrations to enable easy manipulation.
The forged, stainless steel frame has an undercut trigger guard for optimal hand placement on the pistol and 25 LPI front strap checkering to hold it firmly in place without being too harsh. Flats on this pistol are soft brushed while the rounds are bead blasted, giving a nice contrast. Double diamond cocobolo grips finish it off, for a 1911 that is range and competition ready.
• Serrated Front Sight, The sharp serrations on the back of this sight destroy glare, giving a crisp sight picture no matter what angle the ambient lighting is coming from
• Adjustable Rear Sight, Great at the range, this adjustable rear sight has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture
• Front Serrations, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks
• Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
• Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
• Long K-Style Trigger, The long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip
• Smooth Front strap, Sometimes less is more, the lack of checkering on this frontstrap highlights the smooth stainless frame
• Square Butt Profile, The standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look
Made In United States of America