Sleeks looks. Tactical utility. The TacLite Stock takes your shotgun to the next level, with 6-position adjustability, thick recoil pad, adjustable cheekrest, and all the good stuff. Made from DuPont® extreme polymer, it features a positive locking system that virtually eliminates horizontal and vertical movement of the stock.
The universal mount system makes it a perfect fit on your shotgun. Mil-spec diameter for proper fit onto mil-spec buffer tubes. Made in the USA, and backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Most Mossberg 500/535/590/835
- Remington 870/887
- Winchester SXP
- FNH USA P-12
- Savage Stevens 320
- TriStar Raptor/Cobra/Tec-12
- Universal mount system securely fastens to your shotgun with NO special tools
- DuPont® extreme reinforced polymer construction for rock-solid durability
- Mil-Spec diameter for maximum fit onto mil-spec buffer tubes
- Positive locking system eliminates horizontal and vertical movement of the stock and the buffer tube
- Ultra-thick 1.25″ recoil pad is non-slip, chemical/temp-resistant, and removable
- AR-style recoil pistol grip
- Removable/adjustable cheekrest with 1/2″ of vertical adjustment
- No snag points
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
NOTE: Does not fit 20-gauge or .410 bore shotguns. Order today!
- Item Number: 674213
- Material: DuPont® extreme reinforced polymer
- Color: Black
- Mfg. Number: B.1.10.2007/B.1.20.2007/B.1.40.2007
There are no reviews yet.