Aero Precision SOLUS Competition Chassis System Remington 700 Short Action Right Hand 15″ Aluminum Black
The Aero Precision Solus Competition Chassis was designed to create the most precise and repeatable rifle to body connection. Modularity is another critical component of the Solus chassis a high focus on general ergonomics and adjustability ensures chassis fitment goes smoothly. Integrating industry-standard attachments like M-LOK and Arcra Swiss allows a true custom experience no matter the intended use.
- V-Block bedding surfaces to ensure consistent lockup among different manufacture actions
- Compatibility with AICS and AIAIW detachable box magazines
- Ambidextrous magazine catch
- Adjustable magazine catch (to accommodate for variances in magazine tolerances)
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Compatible with tangless AR15 pistol grips.
- Machined from custom 7075-T6 aluminum forgings
- Arca and M-LOK compatible forend with M-LOK slots at the 3,6 and 9 o’clock positions
- 6 integral QD sling sockets
- Compatible with Aero Precision’s optional night vision bridge and bipod spigot
- Can accommodate up to 1.25″ barrel diameters
- 7-position adjustable length of pull
- Variable position adjustable cheek comb
- Adjustable cant recoil pad
- 5 integral QD sling sockets
- Included bag rider
Made In United States of America
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||6.844 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.